Start with the strength of the Century 21 brand, the most recognized name in real estate. Now add one of the oldest and most established real estate compainies on the Central Coast, with more offices and agents than any other real estate company in the area. Next add a strong agent training program to ensure all agents are at the top of their game plus a customer service program that hand picks the right agent for you based upon your needs and preferences. The result is a winning combination and a guarantee that you’re getting the best real estate representation and service available.
The cities and neighborhoods that make up the Central Coast of California are quite diverse. Century 21 Hometown Realty has a real estate offices and a team o f real estate agents in locations throughout the Central Coast. This means we have a knowledgeable agent who specializes in the neighborhood where you want to buy or sell. And our customer service representative is standing by waiting to hear what you need so that we can deliver.
Whether you are new to the area, making a move within the Central Coast, or planning to sell your Central Coast home, the Homes Central Coast Team of Century 21 Hometown will have you covered with the type of service and professionalism you deserve.
How we differ from the others:
- Focus on your needs first: Our team consists of experienced agents from 11 offices throughout the Central Coast. When you send us an email request or give us a call, our customer service representative will suggest an agent who seems to be the best match for your unique needs. Our goal is to make sure you are confident and happy with the assistance and representation you are recieving.
- We use technology - but maintain a personal touch: The Internet and technology have changed the real estate industry tremendously. Information and pictures about properties are available as soon as homes go on the market. Potential buyers can view properties without leaving their home. While the use of these online tools is valuable (we love them), we don't believe they can fully replace the information and guidance an experienced and ethical real estate agent can provide you. Most of all, you want an honest, yet agressive agent who will be negotiating for your best real estate deal.
- Experience: Our team is made up of licensed real estate agents who have years of experience and are specialists in specific neighborhoods, towns and cities throughout the Central Coast. And because the Homes Central Coast Team works together and shares ideas and information, we are able to bring greater depth of information and assistance to our clients.
- Relevant: Our goal is to keep our information fresh and current on our website. Our webmaster is part of our team and able to add information instantaneously. And our real estate blog offers advice and observations based upon our experience "in the trenches." Plus - we keep the lines open and want you input and suggestions about information that we can add or ways that we can improve to better serve our customers.
- We're looking out for your best interest : Our goal is to advise you properly, even if it means recommending that you don't buy or sell at this time. Whether you want to buy a new home, your first-home, upgrade to a more expensive home or downsize into something smaller, we want to make sure your goals are met effectively.
- We cover many miles of the Central Coast of California: We are able to assist you with your real estate needs in cities in neighborhoods throughout all of San Luis Obispo County and Northern Santa Barbara County, which includes Santa Maria, Orcutt, and communities surrounding Santa Ynez. Lompoc has a separate data base system for the real estate listings in that community, and we have agents who specialize in that area and can get you the information you need.
If you are looking for professional, reliable, experienced representation, we are here to help. Contact us to learn more.